Monday, 25 February 2013

CASE and arrows

I totally fell in love with this awesome card by the amazing Terri Anderson who is this months muse at CASE study http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/case-study-challenge-129.html


If you know me, then you know I can't resist anything teal so with this base card we were onto a winner and I loved the bright colours and fun diagonals.   Now I put them side-by-side - I fear my CASE is too close to the original - I find these challenges quite hard - hope I didn't break the rules :-(


Anyhow, I chose a blue base card and stamped some arrows from MFT Document It set and embossed them in gold.  I added some stripes of bright colour using double-sided tape in two thicknesses and 3 shades of glitter.  I finished with a Hero Arts sentiment, some flowers and a scattering of sequins.   

The arrows were inspired by the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp so I'm entering this card there too - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/simon-says-use-and-arrow.html

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours Tara! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun CASE. Love the arrows and the great sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Use An Arrow challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tara! I like the coloured card base and your colours and textures are great but my favourite bit are the arrows - a brilliant idea! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a wonderful take on the CASE! Big thanks for linking this up to CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips