I stamped the rosette in two shades of momento blue direct to the card and masked it off (I think the stamp is jenny browlin) and stamped the fabby "No 1" from the new Waltzingmouse relations set into the centre in black. I then masked it off using a post it and took the pipe out of a spritz ink bottle to do the splatters. However, a couple of my splats landed too near to the mask and as the ink is soooo runny, it bled underneath. I added a fathers day sentiment (stampin up) to the side. Bit messy but OK for a first attempt - just a shame about the ink bleeding - I think I'd use paint and a toothbrush for the splatter next time like we used to do in nursery school ;-)
I'll be back later with our new challenge for St Luke's which I hope will be a lot more popular than our month long one layer challenge has been as it seems we scared you all off with it!